From the time I was a very small child, my night-time visitors were Angels dressed in brightly illuminate colors, that surrounded my bed at night. They were glowing! From that time I realized that I am never, ever in the dark alone. I know that I am protected and safe, from the dark, and what darkness means to others. So know that no matter how dark your days, or nights, you are always accompanied by a band of Angels. Many Blessings.
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Remember the Moon is made of cheese! Cheese when it becomes old and dried out will crumble. Sometimes the same thing happens in our relationships in life!! Our lives feel like they are crumbling before us. Sometimes we have to get rid of the old way of thinking and acting in order to move forward, and recreate, the things that we value the most.
If the Angels can leave you with this one thought today, it would be that you are worthy, that you are a valuable commodity on this earth and that all you do in your life has meaning!! Embrace your worth!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)